Seals’ Landing is amply named for the frequency by which we see harbor seals. During the salmon runs we routinely see 15-20 seals from our beach chasing the salmon up the Alsea River channel that runs right in front of the cottage. At low tide hundreds of seals seek refuge and rest on the sand bars of the bay.
Newly renovated, and ready for guests July 1, 2021.
Some amenities include:
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 ½ Bath and laundry
- Fireplace in large living room
- Fully stocked and functional kitchen
- Large bay-front deck w/fenced dog yard
- Gas Grill on deck/Fire ring by sea wall
- Raised sitting deck and gazebo by the sea wall
- Clam guns and Crab Pots available
- Private beach access
- Rocked path from cottage to the sea wall
- Parking maximum 2 cars