How to Add Weather & Tides to Your Website
It’s free to add links directly to your harbor’s tide and weather pages to your website. PREPARATION: You’ll need the ability to make minor changes to your website or you can ask your webmaster to add the following:
- Find your closest harbor on https://www.usharbors.com
- Use the Harbor navigation bar and click on the information you want on your site: Tides or Weather (or you can provide both!).
- Click in the address bar at the top of your browser. You’ll need to right click to copy the URL address for that page.
- Log into your website management tools and find the location where you want the link(s) to display.
- You can choose to either have a simple text link of your choice or use the US Harbors provided button.
- If using a text link decide on the text you want (example: See Current Tides & Weather in Rockland, ME) type it in, and then create a hyperlink to the URL you originally copied from your harbor page on US Harbors.
- If you would like to use the US Harbors button, download it, place the image in the location you want on your page, and then create to create a hyperlink to the harbor page you want.
- In either case, use the option to “Open in a new tab/window” when you are creating this link.
- Save your changes.
Welcome to our US Harbors Coastal Family!
HAVE QUESTIONS? Call US Harbors at 207-593-0011 or email us