Delaware’s 4th Annual Taco Festival is back at a BRAND NEW VENUE, this year coming to Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park on Saturday, August 17th! Please be prepared to enjoy…
– 25+ Taco & Food Vendors
– Giant Margarita Bar
– Tequila Sampling Expo Area
– Hot Chili Pepper Eating Contest
– Kid’s Fun Zone including Carnival Games, Bounce Houses, Face Painters, and more!
– Live Entertainment – Featuring Cover Bands, Authentic Mariachi, and DJs
– Baggo Tournament & Tailgate Games
– Churro Bar with Chocolate Fountain
– VIP Party Tent
– Lucha Libre Wrestling
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you’ll find over 25 of the area’s best restaurants & food purveyors dishing out a variety of $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All food items will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.