Are You a Coastal or Marine Related Business? Send Us Your News
A Note from Our Team: US Harbors is here to support our coastal and marine businesses as they weather the COVID-19 outbreak. To that end qualifying businesses (must be marine-related and/or coastal) can submit their news and updates for free to our weekly Coastal News Roundup.
Our team at US Harbors has been brainstorming about we help our coastal communities – specifically your business – during this outbreak. We want your businesses to endure and thrive!
To that end we’ll post any news we receive from you – including photos and videos – for free on our platforms.
- The weekly deadline for getting your info to us is Thursday @ midnight. We will also be posting links to these same articles on our social channels. You can send us updates whenever you want.
- News will be aggregated into one post that will go live on our site and social channels every Friday afternoon.
- Over 4.5 million people use usharbors.com daily to get local weather, tides, and news: we are a trusted resource for them and for you.
- Please send your news to [email protected]
What to Send Us:
- Status updates about your business, organization, community, or region.
- Community resources and/or ideas that might be helpful during the outbreak. (An example: where to buy fish directly from your local fishermen, etc.)
- Videos, photos, and/or announcements about your team, your projects, your company, how you’re coping, etc. (Examples: A new boat you’re designing, creative ways in which your team is working during the outbreak, a funny story about a project, new ideas you’re having for your business, something you want feedback on, etc)
- Fun stuff you are seeing that has to do with life on the water.
- Important: In respect for our community we will not be posting anything that is offensive, overtly political, and/or things that have nothing to do with our coastal communities.
Tips and Suggestions:
- Posts should be timely (e.g. about current state, not about general things like a business descriptions)
- Including a photo or video – a timely one – it will bring more attention to your news.
- The people that use our site boat, fish, paddle, surf, swim, etc., and they all care deeply about the health and well-being of our coastal communities. Your news should be interesting to them.
- Include a link to your website and any contact info you’d like us to share.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are always open to suggestions about other things we can do to help, so let us know if you have ideas.