Marine Zone Fishing Regulation Updates – January, 2020
Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife Regulation Updates:
These are in-season regulation changes adopted on a temporary or emergency basis or adopted after the regulation book was printed. Please see e-regulations for permanent regulations.
More information can be found on the sport bottomfish seasons page
New for 2020
- There is a sub-bag limit of one China rockfish, one copper rockfish OR one quillback rockfish
- The seasonal 40-fathom depth restriction will be in place from June through August
- Bottomfish anglers are allowed to fish at any depth through May 31.
- Yelloweye rockfish is prohibited at all times and in all waters.
- The general marine fish daily bag limit is 5 fish, no more than 1 of which may be a China rockfish, copper rockfish OR quillback rockfish; and no more than 1 of which may be a cabezon when the cabezon season is open.
- Cabezon is closed until July 1 and then the season will be open through Dec. 31 or until the quota is reached, whichever comes first.
- Descending devices are mandatory.
READ MORE at myodfw.com