During this period of social distancing, now more than ever we realize how important it is to feel part of a larger community. While most of the activities below can be done alone or with a loved one with whom you are isolating we ask that you check regulations in your local area before heading to public spaces.
And don’t forget, we always love to hear from you – what are you doing to pass this time?
- Share a picture of your favorite boating or fishing trip. Tag US Harbors when you post and we will reshare!
- Go paddleboarding or kayaking. Dress for the water temperature in your area.
- Build a sand castle
- Fish, fish, fish. Check your state’s fish and wildlife website for regulations in your area.
- Start a garden
- Repot indoor plants
- Disinfect your car
- Make some Spring crafts with the kids
- Virtually visit a national park!
- Keep your brain active with online Puzzles