US Harbors is posting news from coastal and marine-related businesses for FREE every month in our Coastal News roundup.
How It Works:
- You must be a coastal or marine-related business to submit to us: we are a site for boaters and people who spend time on the water. We cannot post unrelated news.
- Send your news by the 1st Friday of the Month to get it into our month post. Anything received after that will go into the post for the following month if still applicable.
- Over 5 million people use usharbors.com to get their local weather, tides, and news: we are a trusted resource for them and for you. Our audience loves to boat, fish, paddle, swim, and spend time on the water.
- We’ll choose one business every month from those who submit to feature directly in our social channels. To be considered you have to submit visually compelling content, such as photos or short videos.
- Please send your news to [email protected]
- We HIGHLY appreciate you mentioning US Harbors in any of your social and/or other content. We are a small company and appreciate your support.
What to Post:
- Status updates about your business, organization, community, or region. Posts should be timely (e.g. about current state, not general things like a business description)
- Community resources and/or ideas that might be helpful during the outbreak. (An example: where to buy fish directly from your local fishermen, online events, etc.)
- Videos, photos, and/or announcements about your team, your projects, your company, how you’re coping, etc. (Examples: A new boat you’re designing, creative ways in which your team is working during the outbreak, a funny story about a project, etc.)
- Fun stuff you are seeing that has to do with life on the water.
- Important: In respect for our community we will not be posting anything that is offensive, overtly political, and/or things that have nothing to do with our coastal communities.