Lloyd Harbor, NY Weather, Tides, Events, and Local Information
Lloyd Harbor is a quiet harbor on the North Shore of Long Island, NY, and accessible through Huntington Bay. The Lloyd Harbor Yacht Club is known to put on a series of races here on Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends during the summer. For more information on the regattas, and cruising activities, visit the LHYC website.
The Incorporated Village of Lloyd Harbor is located in the town of Huntington, which is part of Suffolk County, New York.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Incorporated Village of Lloyd Harbor (Official website)
- Discover Long Island Travel Site
- Long Island Boat Ramp Guide – New York State DEC
- Boat Ramp Guide, Town of Huntington, NY (PDF)
- Marinas near Lloyd Harbor, NY