What New Boaters Need to Know: The Best of Boating 101
Now that summer is just around the corner and social distancing rules are being lifted across the country, we can’t wait to safely hit the water this summer! We’ve collected some of our most important boating and safety articles for a quick refresh before you leave the dock.
- This SPRING CHECKLIST is a good starting point to get you thinking about getting out on the water.
- Learn how to find the RIGHT LIFEJACKET for you and your guests.
- On the market for a new boat? What should you look for during the SEA TRIAL?
- Some important safety protocols to follow when LAUNCHING FROM A RAMP.
- How comfortable are you when reading NAVIGATIONAL CHARTS?
- Follow the “rules of the road” and be a good neighbor when passing other vessels – HOW TO PASS A FISHING BOAT.